Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello

I'm currently about to dive into my 3rd Year studying Graphic Design, for my dissertation I asked "are women underrepresented within creative and design industries?"

Many of you may have stumbled across of this blog because you're currently in possession of the leaflet below (the leaflet also doubles up as a poster, nifty) or because you excessively stalk me on twitter. Whichever, I'm glad you're here, take a seat, grab a drink, sit back and watch me pester designers, feminists,  activists and strangers by asking them 'Where are all the women?!' This blog catalogs my research, thoughts and eventual mental breakdown as well as The One Poster Project.

The One Poster Project is a project where I've sent the aforementioned poster out to a range of designers, feminists and generally awesome individuals to stick up and photograph in situ. It's about changing the world with a single poster and raising awareness. All these photos will be posted up here, (you'll receive an email when your photo 'goes live'.)






No comments:

Post a Comment